CruzInShade's Women's Fitness Pullover with the stand collar provides effortless UPF 50+ sun protection, while the mesh under arm panels provides moisture wicking and quick dry features of our Cooltect™ technology fabric keep you comfortable when the heat is on. This piece is designed with an antimicrobial finish to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the garment.
When you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors, including Riding, fitness, jogging, power walking and other outdoor sports activities.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
- Athletic fit
- To have a looser fit please order one size larger than your usual size
- Quarter-zip neckline with stand collar
- Mesh underarm panels for breathability
- Back zipper pocket at right side seam
- Bonded eyelet for headphone cord inside pocket
- 26 ½" Body length (size medium)
- Active Athlon™ fabric: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Antimicrobial protection infused at the fiber level prevents the growth of 99.9% of bacteria to help eliminate odor
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.